Name: DIETER E. KAUPP
Single, 1 Daughter
- Associate Degree-Clover Park Technical Institute, Tacoma, WA; Major-TV Broadcasting
- Calif. Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obisbo, CA; Major-Broadcast Journalism
- Graduate of Frankfurt American High School, Frankfurt, Germany
- Hold First Class FCC License
- Speak and understand conversational German
- ON LOCATION PRODUCTIONS , Austin, Tx. Owner/Independent Contractor.
My primary interest lies in shooting and helping to produce documentaries.
Also do ENG/EFP, magazine, sports, special events, corporate and commercial projects. Please view some Please view my
- VOX-TV, in Cologne, Germany. Cameraman for Germany's newest private news and infotainment broadcaster covering news, magazine and short documentaries throughout
Europe and Asia.
- DEUTSCHE FERNSEHNACHRICTEN AGENTUR, in the Bonn bureau. The largest news service agency in Germany. Involved traveling throughout Europe covering stories contracted to us
by various German broadcasters private and public (e.g. ZDF, ARD, RTL, SAT-1, PRO-7).
- KTBC Channel 7, Austin, Tx. Photographer/Editor: General Assignments, SNG, Live Remotes, Series, Photo-Essays, Sports, Aerial Photography.
- KFMB Channel 8, San Diego, CA. Involved setting up and running camera on various studio commercial productions as well as the daily newscast.
- KCST Channel 39, San Diego, CA. (vacation relief). Video tape coordinator for Newscenter 39. Involved working with the news director and producer to prepare in chronological
order each edited news story that would air by having them dubbed on to a master reel.
- KOBI Channel 5, Medford, OR. Worked in Master Control. Duties involved switching all aspects of on-air programs and commercials. Also directed the 6 and 10 o'clock
newscast each evening.
- NORTHWEST MOBILE TV, Seattle, WA. Freelance cameraman for this independent remote company on various CBS Sport remotes covering NFL and NBA games.
- KCPQ Channel 13 (PBS), Tacoma, WA. Received on-air experience on various studio and control room techniques as well as sport remotes with station's remote unit.
- AP "PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR" for Texas (Region II)
- AP "BEST SERIES" Texas (RegionII) (twice)
- TEXAS MEDIA AWARD from Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
U.S. Army. Discharged honorably as Sergeant E-5
RESUME TAPE, REFERENCES, AND LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
© 2017 On Location Photography
All Rights Reserved